Welcome to Amber's Diary

Amber's diary is the diary of a baby guinea-pig who came to live with me on the 27th March 2010 aged 3 months old.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

15th April 2010 - The Shampoo & Melt have arrived :)

The shampoo and melt have got here this morning but I'm more worried about her ear and I think I'm going to take her to the vet to get it checked before I do anything else. I'm going to try to get her in on Friday, so fingers crossed the vet can treat it ok. After Amber went and sat in the cats bed in my room a few weeks ago I started making her a guinea-pig sized bed. It's nearly finished and I'll give it to her this weekend.
Here it is (not a very good photo sorry!)


It is sturdier than that but I'd just trod on it by accident so it was kind of flat haha

No comments:

Post a Comment